1. Spend lesser time online and more around books and family. (I know I sound like a woman obsessed with the ‘net but I really have work to do online. )
2. Lose five kilos.
3. Abstain from eating the kid’s leftovers (which, usually are loaded with ghee) . I think this resolution in itself, is going to take care of the one above.
4. Exercise or at least try to…
5. Learn to let go of people who I no longer need to hold on to.
6. Dress up a little more.
7. Bake more 😀
8. Learn to stop hitting the “snooze” button on the alarm.
9. Take Harshitha out as much as possible to kiddy places/parks.
10. Meet new people and socialize more.
Edited to add:
11. Drink atleast a bottle of water every day.