1. What is your current obsession?
Getting over an obsession.
2. What are you wearing today?
Shorts and my favorite tee.
3. What’s for dinner?
Dal, Bhindi and a slice of Vanilla sponge cake that I baked myself 🙂
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Eggs and milk. Boring, no?
5. What are you listening to right now?
Harshitha’s soft breathing.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Well, I tagged myself. So I think am pretty mad, most times.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton kurtis, shorts and my favorite comfy tees.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Someplace really quiet.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Tamil. Coz I live in Chennai, but cant speak it.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“This too, shall pass…”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you
Style and me? Jokes apart.
1.Confidence. Be confident and you can pull anything off. (Except polka dots, maybe)
2. Comfort. You could be dressed in the most stylish apparrel, but if you’re not comfortable, it shows.
3.Be yourself. Don’t blindly imitate someone. Choose what you look classy and comfortable in, and you cant go wrong.
15. What is your dream job?
A food critic. Or a travel writer.
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Tight tees when they show off tyres.
19. What is your most passionate hobby?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Straight with a little fringe near the forehead. (to hide my enormous one, that is)
21. What are you going to do after this?
Work. And maybe call my best friend.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Brace yourself. DDLJ, Maine pyar kiya, all sappy romantic ones. Anything with Johnny Depp in it.
23. What inspires you?
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Laks, Laksh, Retard. I could go on, but you wouldn’t have the patience.
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Cry. Read. Cry some more. Dress up in bright colours. Hug Harshitha. Call P.
27. What makes you go wild?
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Loads of ’em.
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Brownies. With loads of walnuts.
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
Five, and I have three browsers running simultaenously. And I have 7 chat windows open.
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Anything you want. Except non veg. Thee mere thought of holding flesh in my hand freaks me out. I can order anything for you though. I have a whole stack of takeaway menus on my fridge.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Err, avoid them?
34. What are you afraid of the most?
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
That I have 5 more kgs to lose.
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Harshitha, the rain, impromptu random messages.
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going?